Code of Conduct and Ticket Bookings Terms & Condition’s
COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
For your safety and the safety of others, please make sure to observe the following whilst at our Racecourse:
Scope of this Conduct:
The following Supplementary Conditions – COVID-19 Code of Conduct (this “Code of Conduct”) has been agreed by Horse Racing Ireland and the Irish Horse Racing Regulatory Board and supplements the Terms and Conditions of Entry to the Racecourse. This Code of Conduct should be read in conjunction with the Entry Contracickett.
This Code of Conduct will be continuously updated in accordance with current Government guidance. Until further notice, all Attendees should review this Code of Conduct each time they attend the Racecourse.
Code of Conduct:
All Attendees who enter the Racecourse (including all surrounding land, car parks and other facilities which are under the ownership and/or control of the Operator) shall be deemed to have accepted, and agree to comply with, this Code of Conduct. Attendees are admitted to the Racecourse strictly subject to this Code of Conduct. There are no exceptions.
- Do not attend the race meeting if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or are a close contact of a COVID-19 case – if your health status changes between agreeing to this code and the race meeting, please do not attend.
- If you have travelled from outside Ireland or Northern Ireland in the last 14 days, please see – https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/b4020-travelling-to-ireland-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/ for the latest travel advice and ensure you have completed all requirements.
- If you have any underlying medical conditions placing you in a vulnerable category please assess your own risk before deciding to attend.
- Be aware that the contact information given at ticket purchase will be kept for up to 28 days to facilitate contact tracing.
- Be aware that Public transport may be operating at reduced capacity.
- Please consider when planning your day that limitations on local amenities, restaurants and bars, may mean they are not in a position to facilitate pre/post event patrons.
- Please practice physical distancing and hygiene while travelling to and from the racecourse and have respect for the areas surrounding the racecourse, including local businesses and residents.
- You must provide a valid photo Identification to match the name on your ticket on arrival before being admitted. No photo I.D. will result in no admittance.
- Arrive in good time and comply with the necessary check-in procedures, or if a time is specified on your ticket, arrive at that time.
- Be aware that your temperature may be checked before entry. Please comply with any health checks that may be required on entering the racecourse.
- Follow all signage and the instructions of staff, officials, or any emergency service personnel present at the racecourse.
- Please observe physical distancing at all times and in all parts of the racecourse.
- Avoid ontact with others who are not in your social bubble.
- Please remain within your allocated area and refrain from entering any restricted areas of the racecourse.
- Be aware that requirements for physical distancing and reduced facilities may lead to increased queuing times for amenities.
- Maintain good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitiser dispensers provided.
- Avoid touching your face whenever possible.
- Please wear your face coverings at all times, except when eating or drinking, unless you are under 13 or are unable to wear them because of a physical or mental illness or disability.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Industry participants (working on the race day) will be operating simultaneously under the HRI Protocols for race meetings behind closed doors.
- Please ensure all those attending whom you have booked a ticket for have read and understood this Covid-19 Code of Conduct.
- Failure to follow these rules may lead to a denial of entry, or expulsion from the racecourse.
- All tickets must be booked online. There will be no pre requested tickets. Please do not ring us, only online bookings for now. You must print your own e-ticket or have this ticket or one on your phone to present at the gate.
- The name of the person attending must be on your ticket. These tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and valid ID may be checked to ensure identity.
- Children must have a purchased ticket and are subject to the same protocols as adults.
- A maximum of 6 tickets can be purchased per transaction.
- The contact details of all those attending must be given when booking your tickets to comply with guidelines, this is to ensure contact tracing and all data will be deleted after 28 days.
- The following information will be required:
- First name
- Second Name
- Contact Phone No
Standard Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions upon which this ticket is issued by The Event Promoter are set out below. The acceptance of this ticket shall constitute acceptance by the ticket holder of these Terms and Conditions. A breach of these Terms and Conditions shall render the ticket void and all rights conferred or evidenced by it shall be nullified.
- The Event Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to refuse admission to the ticket holder to the event or any part of the event, to remove the ticket holder from the event or to direct the ticket holder to another part of the event.
- Entry into the event will be authorised on a event day only upon the presentation of a valid ticket by each ticket holder seeking to gain entrance. Individuals who have been banned from attending events by competent authorities or sports governing bodies in any jurisdiction, or who are considered as a security risk, are prohibited from entering or remaining in the event. On entering the events, the ticket holder agrees to abide by event regulations at all times.
- The instructions of Management, Stewards and he relevant police force must be obeyed at all times, ticket holders must truthfully answer any question concerning a ticket from a steward or member of Management and ticket holders agree to be searched by a member of the relevant police force.
- If the ticket holder is refused admission or removed, no money shall be refunded.
- Should the event be abandoned or postponed, no entitlements to refund shall arise. If the event is subsequently rescheduled, this ticket shall be valid for the later date unless otherwise advised by The Event Promoter.
- A ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable
- This ticket is only valid for the section of the event printed on it.
- Tickets may only be purchased from The Event Promoter or officially authorised agents of The Event Promoter. Any ticket obtained from any other source (for example, unauthorised intermediaries such as ticket brokers, internet auctions, internet ticket agents) will be rendered void, and all rights of entry into the enclosure will be nullified. Any person seeking to use such a ticket obtained through unauthorised sources will be refused entry into the enclosure, ejected from the enclosure and/or will have their ticket seized by the Management, in addition to other remedies available to the Management
- Upon request from Management, ticket holders must explain how, from whom, where and for what consideration they obtained their tickets.
- Ticket Holders are not permitted to exit and re-enter the event except in the case of an emergency. Patrons must inform a steward in order to ensure controlled and secure egress and access.
- This ticket shall not be used as a prize in any lottery or competition or for any other promotional or advertising purposes unless expressly authorised in writing by the The Event Promoter.
- The sale of concession tickets by the The Event Promoter is strictly for ticket holders who meet the criteria. Holders of a concession ticket must meet the criteria when entering the event. Proof of meeting the criteria may be requested on entry to the event.
- A ticket purchaser must arrive to the event at least 30 minutes prior to start to ensure entry to the event.
- The Event Promoter, its servants or agents shall have no liability for loss injury or damage to the ticket holder, or his/her property while in the events or any part thereof on entering or leaving the events, whether caused by negligence or breach of contract of the The Event Promoter or any of its servants or agents or otherwise.
- Any photograph, image, film or recording taken of any performer, participant or any member of any team may not be reproduced for any commercial purpose, whatsoever, whether for money or otherwise.
- All ticket holders acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings and/or stills taken from those video recordings may be taken of them and may also be used by The Event Promoter for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and regulations. Breach of these regulations and/or terms and conditions shall render the ticket void.